DEPA and DITP invite Animation and Digital Content entrepreneurs to submit their works to “Thailand Screening for Asian Animation Summit 2017” to get a chance to join Asian Animation Summit 2017 which enables entrepreneurs to present their new works and expand their business network to international joint ventures and encourage manufacturing and marketing processes as well as establishing Thailand’s reputation on the international stage.
In 2016, Thailand by Digital Economy Promotion Agency and Department of International Trade Promotion jointly selected and encouraged five excellent works from Thai animation entrepreneurs at AAS 2016 and also gained positive response. Order value of Thai entrepreneurs participating in the event is expected to be 3.5 million Australian dollars in one year.
For more details of the project in 2016, visit www.asiananimationsummit.com. Details of 2017 coming soon.
To enable entrepreneurs to present their new works and for international business partners, joint ventures and broadcasters to jointly produce and invest in new projects and expand marketing channels as well as developing Thai entrepreneurs’ potential on the international stage.
Qualifications of participants
1. Entrepreneur or general individual
2. Have the ability to develop computer-based animation with own creativity and animation skills
3. Interested in animation TV program or animation film production
Schedule and venue : 29 November – 1 December 2017 at Brisbane, Australia
Application : Now – 30 July 2017
Online application : http://member.depa.or.th/project.php?project_id=84
For any inquiry: Marketing Promotion 2 Department (Natthaporn Boonwongwiwat)
Tel. 02 141 7229 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details of AAS 2017 161.4 Kb [1 download(s)]
- Project proposal template 253.5 Kb [1 download(s)]
- Criteria 147.4 Kb [0 download(s)]
- AAS 2016 aas2016 eligibility criteria. For Example: 440.7 Kb [0 download(s)]