Under the supervision of the Digital Economy Promotion Agency, Digital Startup Institute is an institute focusing on excellence in promoting digital startup to be an important mechanism in developing and driving the country towards digital economy and entrepreneurial economy. Digital Startup Institute focuses on the development of an appropriate ecosystem for the digital startups to thrive and capture business opportunities in both the domestic and global markets. Key missions include:
- Development of promotion and supportive measures, facilities, infrastructure, and knowledge to support the growth of digital startups.
- Development of network between digital entrepreneurs, investors, public and private sectors for business matching, expand market opportunities, and access to source of fund for digital startups
- Promote the internationalization of digital startups and create recognition of Thai digital startups in the international arena.
- Study and propose policy recommendation to amend regulations to effectively support the growth of the digital startups.
- Promote digital startup to access public services and market
- Promote digital startups’ roles in driving digital transformation
- Support the development of manpower to be a foundation for the growth and development of digital startups
- Establish network with both domestic and international organizations to promote Thailand's role as the center of digital startup development in the region.